putting the FAN in evangelism – spreading your messages by daring to share what you are a FAN of
Short presentations are not always sweet.
They can be sweet – but many presenters make these mistakes:
1. they try to cram in too much information
2. they rush – speaking to quickly and flipping through slides too quickly. They lose their audience
3. they end too abruptly rather than closing with impact
In Part 1, I shared how post-it notes can help you prepare. Link at the end of this post.
Part 2 is about cutting from the middle or near the end – but not AT the end.
The post-its can help make sure you:
1. do NOT try to cram in too much information
2. do NOT have to rush – because you haven’t included too much information.
3. do NOT end abruptly
With the post-it notes you can quickly take out parts that make your presentation run beyond your allotted length.
When you trim – I…
View original post 268 more words