putting the FAN in evangelism – spreading your messages by daring to share what you are a FAN of
If you are reading this post – chances are you are thinking about food.
How do I know this?
Because, so many Social Media studies suggest that people read social media:
1. the first thing when they wake up in the morning – after they’ve built up an appetite and need to break the fast with breakfast
2. when they are taking a coffee or lunch break.
Sure, there are other popular times that people read their social media.
1. Just before they go to sleep at night
2. when they are waiting in line for something
3. when they are commuting
4. in the bathroom – yes some people like to “multi-task” and even use toilet time for catching up on messages n- including checking their social media.
So what? Why does this matter?
You can improve the chances people read your messages – by timing them so…
View original post 344 more words